I went by there in a cab and dropped by. by 10:30AM.
The rest SLOWLY turned up thanks to Abhi and south central railway......
We had a good lunch at suruchi in Habsiguda where we ate chicken biryani, some noodles and some shezwan dish. We made a lot of mess at the hotel.
Bhar packed some sweetner we get with the bill in a tissue paper and bought it home, and Abhi left a 23/- as the tip there.
We later came home and abhi pressed some keyboard and we had some discussion after which we started some cricketing.
Thanks to Abhi and Jeev, the teams were very much dependant on these as they can potentially turn the tide in the other direction.
My batting capabilites were throughly displayed to the croud And I continued on to eat the morale of the bowlers by sticking on till the last over.....
Bhars mom finally returned home from office and cooked some snacks to us. We later started off for our respected homes.
And lastly I showed Abhi how to respect elders in the bus and got down.
No comments:
Post a Comment